Yakka V2 SW100
This heavy duty, automatic self-priming single stage end suction pump with a Perkins 404D-22 or 404D-22T engine depending on duty required is designed for handling sewer and waste water.
- SW 2 vane non clog impeller
- Front wear plate c/w cutter pockets
- Shredder claw and inspection cover in volute
- Heavy duty single-point lifting frame
- Manual diesel fuel fill (lockable)
- Pump and engine S27 control panel with emergency stop as standard and mounted externally
- Heavy duty battery
- Bunded fuel tank 250L
- Single axle trailer for improved manoeuvrability
- Externally mounted fire extinguisher – optional
- Remote, externally-mounted vacuum (suction inlet) and pressure (discharge outlet) gauges
Suction and delivery 100mm / 4 “
Not sure where to start?
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design machinery to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture machinery that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.