About MAINTENANCE PACKAGES
Our Sykes Group service departments also offer a range of preventive maintenance and service options to suit your equipment and applications. You can choose a general preventive maintenance schedule for a 3, 6 or 12 month period, or have an individual schedule customised to suit your exact requirements.
250 Hour Service
Routine and Preventive Maintenance is crucial for the longevity of your equipment. A maintenance check on a stand-by generator every three months includes the following:
- Check all shut-down alarms for correct operation
- Check all non-critical alarms
- Check oil level
- Check coolant level
- Check coolant inhibitor level
- Check battery condition
- Check operation of jacket water heaters (if applicable)
- Check battery terminals
- Check battery charger operation
- Check all components on control board for correct operation
- Visual inspection of genset and report
- Visual inspection of air filter elements and when necessary, renewal
- Drain any water/sediment from the primary fuel filter
- Check that auto start/time is with specification for mains failure (if applicable)
If we find during a routine service that another area needs attention, we’ll get your approval before we proceed with the work. Any additional work will be charged at the normal field service rate, plus parts.
If any work is scheduled outside of normal trading hours, an overtime rate will be charged.
Air filters will be changed whenever needed, and charged accordingly.
The Industries we Serve
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design pump packages to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture pump packages that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.