- Structural steel base.
- Galvanised steel, two-point lifting frame complete with engine canopy.
- Manual diesel fuel fill (lockable).
- Pump and engine control panel with emergency stop as standard.
- Heavy duty battery with battery box enclosure.
- Vacuum (suction inlet) and pressure (discharge outlet) gauges.
- Pump operating range sign for optimum pump life and reliability.
- Galvanised steel sled, complete with tyne pockets and tie down points for transportation.
- Safety inclusions such as heat shields, work lights, lockable battery isolator and fire extinguisher.
- Rear discharge pipe work, complete with geared butterfly valve.
Not sure where to start?
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design pump packages to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture pump packages that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.