EZG Slurry Pump
Characterized with high efficiency, large capacity and high head, EZG series slurry pumps are becoming increasingly popular among clients. They are a brand new generation designed to meet the demands of diversified working conditions.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 1,920m3/hr
- Head: to 94.2m
- Liner Material: Metal
- Pump Type: Horizontal
- CAM modern design with optimal hydraulic performance and reliability design to ensure long mean time between events (MTBF).
- The wet parts adopt interchangeable anti-abrasive and anti-corrosive alloy material.
- The metric bearing is lubricated by oil; scientific lubricating and cooling system ensure that the bearing operates under low temperatures.
- Less power consumption is realised by DC (direct connection) design. The capacity and head of the pump can be adjusted by altering the outer diameter of the impeller.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Alumina industry
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Building material industry
- Chemical industries
- Other industries
Not sure where to start?
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design machinery to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture machinery that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.