EVR Slurry Pump
EVR series pumps are designed to transport slurry in a pool. They are lighter in weight, and have excellence performance in handling highly corrosive slurries that have no shape edge. They differ from EVM series pumps in that their wet parts are made of natural rubber.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 1,548m3/hr
- Head: to 40m
- Liner Material: Rubber
- Pump Type: Vertical
- Operates normally, even if the suction volume is not enough.
- Is a single casing structure with the advantages of a light weight and small volume, and an easy installation.
- Anti-corrosive wet parts made of natural rubber.
- Transmission shaft and suction pipe can be chosen according to the liquid surface of the slurry pool.
- Does not need any seal or seal water.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Alumina industry
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Building material industry
- Chemical industries
- Other industries
Not sure where to start?
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design machinery to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture machinery that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.