EVF Froth Pump
The latest generation of froth pumps on the market are the EVF series pumps. They are ideal for the transporting of slurries with lots of froth, especially for slurries in the flotation process. The EVF series vertical froth pumps have been designed based on the most recent advancements in technology, both at home and abroad.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 330m3/hr
- Head: to 30m
- Liner Material: Metal
- Pump Type: Vertical
- Suitable for transporting slurry with froth, especially for floatation processing.
- Can eliminate the froth in a running slurry and operate normally, even if the feeding slurry is not enough.
- The feeding suction in the tangent line can accelerate slurry transporting and eliminate part of the froth.
- The belt and pulley are easy to be altered in order to change speed, according to the working conditions.
- Interchangeable wet parts are made of special alloy, rubber or other wear-resistant materials, according to the slurry properties.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Other industries
Not sure where to start?
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design machinery to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture machinery that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.