EV Slurry Pump
Based on the Exelns horizontal pumps, yet distinct from traditional sump pumps, EV series pumps distinguish themselves in their great capacity, their high head, and high efficiency. These vertical slurry pumps can be adapted to nearly any requirement of a customer.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 3,060m3/hr
- Head: to 68m
- Liner Material: Metal or Rubber
- Pump Type: Vertical
- Compared with traditional sump pumps, EV series sump pumps have superb performance in capacity, head and efficiency.
- Unique cantilevered design makes EV slurry pumps operate normally, even if the suction volume is not enough.
- Various pump models are available, including traditional single-casing pumps as well as pioneering double-casing models.
- Does not need any seal or seal water.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Alumina industry
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Building material industry
- Chemical industries
- Other industries
Not sure where to start?
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design machinery to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture machinery that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.