ES Gravel Pump
ES series gravel (sand) pumps are horizontal, single-casing slurry pumps with a wide passage that allows for the transfer of large sand and slurry particles. The wet parts are made of Ni-Hard and high chrome alloys to ensure long service life. ES gravel pumps have far better performance than common pumps in dredging, sand mining, barge loading and mineral processing. Featured with all the advantages of the ES series, ESG series gravel pumps have an extra high head for special working conditions.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 4,320m3/hr
- Head: to 80m
- Liner Material: Metal
- Pump Type: Horizontal
- Has a broad path, created by single casing and a clamp bands connection.
- Uniquely designed to make maintenance and wet parts replacements convenient.
- Wet parts are made of Ni-Hard and high chrome wear-resistant alloys with good anti-corrosive properties.
- The discharge direction of the pump can be oriented in any direction of 360°.
- The standard seal type is a packing seal.
- Good performance of NPSH.
- Mineral processing plants
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Other industries
Not sure where to start?
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design machinery to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture machinery that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.