EHR Slurry Pump
EHR series slurry pumps are similar to those within the EHM series in structure. What differentiates the EHR from the EHM is the material of wet parts, which is either a natural rubber, chloroprene rubber or another wear-resistant rubber. EHR slurry pumps are more suitable in delivering strong corrosive or abrasive slurries of small particle size without sharp edges.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 3,060m3/hr
- Head: to 63m
- Liner Material: Rubber
- Pump Type: Horizontal
- Both the frame plate and cover plate has an outer casing made of either grey cast iron or ductile cast iron, depending on the working pressure. A split structure and bolts connected ensures security and easy replacement of the wet parts.
- Interchangeable anti-corrosive wet parts are made of natural rubber or other customized elastomer materials.
- There are various drive types: DC (direct connection), V-belt drive, gear box reducer, hydraulic couplings, VFD, SCR control, etc.
- The shaft seal uses the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Alumina industry
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Building material industry
- Chemical industries
- Other industries
Not sure where to start?
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design machinery to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture machinery that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.