EHM Slurry Pump
Designed for handling strong, abrasive and high concentration slurries, EHM series slurry pumps are cantilevered, heavy-duty with a metal liner. With thick-wear parts and heavy duty support, an EHM series pump could run in series in the allowable range of pump working pressure. This series has become the first choice for use in various working conditions, and clients from both home and abroad think highly of EHM series’ excellent performance.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 3,060m3/hr
- Head: to 80m
- Liner Material: Metal
- Pump Type: Horizontal
- Cylindrical structure of bearing assembly: convenient to adjust the space between impeller and front liner, and can be removed completely.
- Interchangeable anti-abrasive wet parts made of high-chrome alloys.
- The discharge branch can be oriented to any eight positions at the interval of 45 degrees.
- There are various drive types: DC (direct connection), V-belt drive, dear box reducer, hydraulic couplings, VFD, SCR control, etc.
- The shaft seal uses the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Alumina industry
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Building material industry
- Chemical industries
- Other industries
Not sure where to start?
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design machinery to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture machinery that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.