EGM Slurry Pump
EGM slurry pumps are heavy duty, vertical pumps that have outstanding performance in high head applications. They are suitable for handling low corrosive slurries of various concentrations.
At a glance:
- Capacity: to 1,008m3/hr
- Head: to 118m
- Liner Material: Metal
- Pump Type: Horizontal
- Superb performance in high head applications.
- Cylindrical structure of bearing assembly. This is convenient to adjust the space between the impeller and front liner, and can also be removed completely.
- Interchangeable, anti-abrasive wet parts made of high-chrome alloys.
- There are various drive types: DC (direct connection), V-belt drive, gear box reducer, hydraulic couplings, VFD, SCR control, etc.
- The shaft seal uses the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
- Iron ore dressing plant
- Copper concentration plant
- Gold mine concentration plant
- Molybdenum concentration plant
- Potash fertilizer plant
- Other mineral processing plants
- Alumina industry
- Coal washery
- Power plant
- Sand excavation
- Building material industry
- Other industries
Not sure where to start?
WHY Sykes Group?
Our in-house engineers and tech experts will work with you to create bespoke solutions for your project.
Our pumps are designed to handle the most challenging and demanding environments. Using our in-house engineering team, we can custom-design machinery to match any specification.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We design and manufacture machinery that delivers optimal efficiency and minimal downtime. Even operating in harsh conditions, our products provide a safe and cost-effective solution.
We provide a wide range of pumps to handle all types of water-based issues. Whether above or below ground, Sykes Group can offer a solution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
If you need advice on a particular part, our parts and customer service technicians are always available to offer qualified, professional advice.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING
As the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we keep plenty of stock on hand and can provide quick access to the parts you need.